Awaken Group: The Power of Words

“We often underestimate the power of our words. Imagine how different our relationships and the world around us would be if we used words in powerful and positive ways.”

Here is our first project for the Awaken Group for this year. As always, it was a pleasure working with So Young Kang, the CEO & Catalyst of Awaken Group. These are the sort of stories we like to tell and we are glad to be part of an inspiring project like this.

Graduates’ Christian Fellowship Singapore Bridging Worklife and Faith

The Graduates’ Christian Fellowship Singapore is a fellowship of inter-denominational Christian professionals committed to leadership in Christian thinking and initiatives, and to the provision of a Biblical voice that will impact the Church and Society.

Myles & More was commissioned to work on a corporate promo video for GCF. This is how we told the story of how GCF as an organisation is making an impact in society through Christian leadership principles, community involvement and professional mentoring.

Check them out at their website.

Awaken Group: Curiosity Killed the Cat

The Pareto Principle says that for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. The other 80% of causes are trivial. In Pareto’s case, he found that roughly 20% of the people in his country, Italy, owned 80% of the land. You can apply the 80/20 Rule to almost anything, from the science of management to your personal life.

Creative Mornings Singapore Kuik Shiao-Yin

CreativeMornings is a monthly breakfast lecture series for creative types. You would get a lot form the 20 minute talk from creative directors and industry leaders! Shiao Yin is an entrepreneur who built a series of ventures on all things good in sunny Singapore. Together with two partners, she runs School of Thought, a civic education and umbrella venture to a group of social enterprises called The Thought Collective, and Food for Thought, a socially ethical restaurant. With just the right mix of idealism, creativity and business skills, Yin proves that today’s entrepreneurs are indeed making the world a better place.

Awaken Group: Design for Change

What do you get when you combine, curiosity, simplicity and independence? We’e got the Port of Lost Wonder, a family experience. Here is a video showcasing Awaken Group’s work on one of Sentosa’s major attraction.

Singtel Experience Centre

A video we did for Singtel showcasing their latest innovation. Where customer can explore city skylines at their fingertips and take photos with their chosen city in the background.

Creative Mornings Singapore – Elim Chew

CreativeMornings is a monthly breakfast lecture series for creative types. You would get a lot form the 20 minute talk from creative directors and industry leaders! Elim Chew is the founder of 77th Street, the leading street wear fashion retail chain in Singapore.

Creative Mornings Singapore – Mark Dewinne

We are proud to sponsor our video services to Creative Mornings here in Singapore. CreativeMornings is a monthly breakfast lecture series for creative types. Each event is free of charge, and includes a 20 minute talk, plus coffee! This was an event featuring Mark Dewinne of Relay Room, a Singapore based typography-led design studio.

Video for “The World’s Best Consumer Bank”

A couple months ago we did a video for Standard Chartered Bank for their submission to the Global Finance Magazine for the worlds best internet bank. We are happy to hear today they have won “The World’s Best Consumer Internet Bank” as well as the “Best Consumer Internet Bank in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.” Congrats SCB! Your hard work has paid off! Here is the video if you haven’t seen it


Welcome Robert!

We are pleased to welcome our new faculty member, Robert, to help with our production & multimedia dept! Robert is a good friend and is a great addition to the Myles & More family.

M&M is 1-Year Old Today!

Yes, May 3rd 2011 we started this small media agency. It’s been a fantastic year! I really didn’t expect our company to take off as it did, it has to be God! I’ve been consistently blown away by the consistent adventure we have experienced. In a word: AMAZING. We would like to thank our fantastic clients: Awaken Group, Ong&Ong, Nokomai, OCBC, Next Bank Asia, Paper Plane, Standard Chartered, Eagles Communications, Turquoise Group, Thought Collective & Thinkscape, Ipsos, SIF, Mark&Loretta, Edward&Enung, Joshua&Clair, Hoe-Meng&Pamela. Thanks for the great year!

Page 1 of 212